As warmer weather is becoming more of a norm, we wanted to share a few benefits of keeping regular grooming appointments! Our in-house groomer, Cerena, is available on Mondays, Fridays, and on the first and third Saturday of every month.
Booking regular grooming appointments for your dog doesn’t just keep him pretty, it keeps him healthy and happy. Here are five benefits of professional dog grooming:
- Grooming maintains a healthy coat and skin
- Regular nail trims not only help keep the nails short but helps reinforce healthy foot structure and posture, and reduces the risk of infection
- Your pet will look and smell great
- Regular visits may result in early detection of issues with ears, skin, teeth and more
- Shiny, healthy and properly brushed coats will shed less
It is also important to keep our extra-furry companions trimmed to aid in cooling them down during the summer months.
Our calendar fills up very quickly in Spring/Summer so hurry and book your appointment now by calling 530-878-2009!!